Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tutorial - Make an "I Love You Because" Jar

http://www.thebeautydojo.com/i-love-you-because-jar/
Remind those you love about how awesome they are

Tutorial at The Beautydojo Blog

"I have a brand new DIY project for you! You didn’t think that I’d let Valentine’s Day float by without giving you guys a free printable did ya? You guys know how I love my free printables, so here it is, a chic little printable for you! I’m sure you guys have seen numerous pins on Valentine’s Day jars filled with “reasons why I love you”. I remember I made one back in the day for my boyfriend when we first started dating (we’ve only been dating for two years but those days seem so long ago). I decided to recreate this DIY and gave it a fresh minimalist look. I wanted the jar to look super simple, something that would look really nice on your desk or shelf without looking tacky".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment