Friday, November 27, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make an R2D2 Style Apron

http://so-sew-easy.com/r2d2-apron-pattern/
Unisex style, for guys and gals and not difficult to make

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"So there are probably two scenarios.  Either you have seen this and are squealing and jumping around with glee, or you just don’t get it and think I’ve lost my senses at last. Probably the latter. It’s not exactly my usual style.  For those of you excited and already running to your stash for the right fabrics – May the Force Be With You. The rest of you need a Jedi mind-trick – these ARE the droids you are looking for! Or I guarantee that someone you know wants one of these, you just might not know about their secret Star Wars obsession.  Did you notice I’m a secret Sci-Fan fan?  Yup, ever since I was a little girl.  The original Star Wars film came out in 1977, when I was 8 years old so I basically grew up with the Star Wars original trilogy".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment