Monday, November 23, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Corn Husk Flowers

http://creativekhadija.com/2015/11/how-to-make-corn-husk-flowers-bouquet-for-fall/
Dry corn husks and make a floral autumn decor

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"Handmade Flowers making is always an interesting idea! I enjoy making handmade flowers and sharing step by step tutorials with my readers, Isn’t it fun creating beautiful stuff from something ordinary? So here today I am going to share a creative idea for making handmade flowers. Something from trash to treasure! As fall season is going on beautifully and winter is almost here, So I thought to make something according to it. I made corn husk flowers. They are super easy yet perfect for fall decore. I saw fall wreaths on Pinterest decorated with corn husk. It suddenly inspire me to try something with corn husk".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment