Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tutorial - Tips, Tricks, and a Micro Macrame Project

http://www.knotjustmacrame.com/2015/08/the-worlds-first-knotalong-free-micro.html
Video tutorial on some simple macrame knots

Tutorial at Knot Just Macrame Blog

"Today's the day, folks!  A couple of weeks ago, I promised I would teach you how to do micro macrame and I'm here to do just that.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you obviously missed this post, but it's okay!  You can still join in whenever you are ready.  If you did catch that post, you should have the supplies and materials all ready to go for this project. Here's how it works.  I've prepared a video lesson to walk you through the steps required to make the pendant shown above.  In the process of making this pendant, you'll be learning how to make larks head knots, square knots, overhand knots and double half hitches".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment