Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Friendship Cards

https://frommycarolinahome.wordpress.com/2015/07/23/friendship-cards/
Use stamps, papers, and punches to make personalize cards

Tutorial at From My Carolina Home Blog

"Recently I had a bit of a hard time, and I wanted to tell a couple of people how much I appreciated their support and friendship.  You know, one can never have too many true friends, but I am not talking about the social media kind.   Real friends are there for you when you really need a word of support, listen to your rants on the phone, and give you a hug when you need one.  I found these little books at the bookstore with friendship quotations and poems, perfect for a special little gift.   Pulling out my cardstock, I had the perfect colors to go with the covers".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment