Friday, May 22, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Vintage Hankie Baby Quilt

http://www.patchworkposse.com/vintage-hankies-baby-quilt-pattern/
Showcase embroidery hankies, crochet edged hankies, or tatting

Tutorial at Patchwork Posse Blog

"For a while I was a big vintage hankie and fabric collector. I love, love that kind of stuff! I have more than enough and don’t pick up as much as I used to, but they are still fun to search for during the summer at yard sales.  At one point I had made this, but not sure that I ever shared the pattern.  For the background I chose to use some vintage sheets. Mixed in with the hankies it’s super fun. If you’d like though you could make it with more updated and modern fabric. A plainer fabric might be a good option too, so the hankies show off a little more".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment