Friday, April 24, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Jewelry Dish with Polymer Clay

http://www.cutesimplestuff.com/2015/04/diy-jewelry-dish-using-polymer-clay.html
Video tutorial on making a special dish for your jewelry

Tutorial at Cute Simple Stuff Blog

"Today I am sharing this idea of an item that comes on handy when you have a situation similar to mine. Every time I would go and take a shower, I would always take off my jewelry or accessories before taking a shower and then place them next to my shower. It was getting kind of frustrating because I didn´t have a “proper” place to place them while they were there and before I put them back on where I usually store them...First World Problems. I know, but is always the small things, and if there is something that could simplify and make like just a tad bit easier, I´ll take it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment