Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tutorial - Paint Glass to look like Tuscan Antiquities

http://boreibydesign.blogspot.com/2015/03/diy-upcycle-how-to-transform-cast-off.html
Mismatched glass vases and candle holders transformed into one of a kind containers

Tutorial at Borei by Design Blog

"I absolutely love upcyling cast off containers, pottery pieces, vases and jars into unique new pieces. When a friend of mine decided to do away with some of her containers in a move,  I jumped at the chance to see what I could create with them. I browsed many sites and brainstormed for days on exactly what I wanted to do with them.  While browsing Pottery Barn's website, inspiration struck when I saw their Tuscan Urns & Cachepots. I instantly challenged myself to transform my friend's hand-me-downs and also some inexpensive glass containers from a dollar store in an "old world" style".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment