Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Bunny Mason Jar Toppers

http://plumperfectandme.blogspot.com/2015/03/easter-bunny-mason-jar-toppers-diy.html
Fill with treats, or eggs and Easter grass

Tutorial at Purple Hues and Me Blog

"I found purple wide mouth mason jars at JoAnn's - without tops!  You know purple is my favorite color so I couldn't resist. There are so many colorful mason jars available at different craft stores, but most don't have tops - although plain mason jar tops should fit.  I thought it easy to make decorative Easter toppers that slip right over the opening or existing metal lids using paper backed burlap fabric - also found at JoAnn's.  I love this material!  It's already stiff, thus eliminating the need to coat the burlap with mod podge or glue".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment