Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tutorial - Earrings from Basic Upholstery Nails

http://shadesoftangerine.blogspot.com/2015/02/geometric-hemisphere-earrings.html
Simple to make, inexpensive, and stylish

Tutorial at Shades of Tangerine Blog

"While wandering the craft store, these generic little upholstery nails caught my eye.  Now - basic upholstery nails like these have been around for a long time - and never once did I consider them anything special.  If you are the crafty type, I'm willing to bet that you may have a few stashed in a junk drawer right now.  Look for a second at the metallic finish and texture.  The pattern is geometric and so detailed, I can almost imagine some artisan hammering that design in by hand.   They have a slight Aztec feel to them, don't you think? For something so inexpensive and basic, I think they are kind of beautiful".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment