Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tutorial - How to Read a Crochet Chart

http://thelittletreasures.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-to-read-round-crochet-charts-and.html
Free flower pattern is included with tutorial

Tutorial at Little Treasures Blog

"I get a lot of comments and questions from my customers about my photo tutorials and one thing I've learned so far is that people's feelings towards crochet charts vary from mild fear to utter aversion. Let me tell you one thing. The minute I learned how to follow a crochet chart I didn't turn to written patterns ever again. I mean like never! So I thought it might be fun and a bit educational if I show you how to read the charts - understandably that you are familiar with the basic crochet stitches.  Today I am showing you how to read patterns in the rounds. Next time I will show you how to read a square".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment