Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Turkey Cookies

http://sugartown-sweets.blogspot.com/2014/11/easy-cookies-candy-turkey-craft.html
Quick and easy edible turkey craft using store-bought items

Tutorial at Sugartown Sweets Blog

"We're only two weeks out from Thanksgiving, and I have so much to thank God for! My family (including our sweet fifteen week old addition!), my salvation, a wonderful home church and so much more. There is no doubt God is better to me than I deserve. My prayer is that you all have a wonderfully blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! This sweet and easy turkey craft would make a fun table favor for your holiday get-togethers. A simple cello bag tied up with festive ribbon will do the trick. Your guests will gobble them up! " Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment