Monday, September 29, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Easy Decorative Pinboards

http://thethingsshemakes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/mini-pinboards.html
Turn a cork potholder into an attractive corkboard

Tutorial at The Things She Makes Blog

"I'm a fan on storage / space saving / accessories being decorative as well as functional.  I've made a speech bubble noticeboard before and this project largely follows from that - creating pinboards that are decorative if not in full use, three times lucky.  As the paint was a huge fail [I should have known, these cork pot stands were only ever going to absorb everything] I pondered on what to use instead for a few weeks until I decided sticky back plastic deserved a come-back in my life and found a nice roll of embossed light-gold plastic".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment