Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Stuffed Eggplant

http://theseamanmom.com/quick-stuffed-eggplant/

Healthy, tasty, and very nourishing
 
Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"Thanks to my baby sister I can now save a few minutes and dedicate them to my work. I am now equipped with another super easy, super quick recipe that’s also pretty healthy, not to mention tasty and very nourishing – Quick Stuffed Eggplant. I never pictured myself eating eggplant in any other form than an eggplant salad (recipe I’m hoping to be able to make and post soon) or grilled eggplant. There is nothing fabulous about how this recipe looks and at first that was a turn off for me but I’ve learnt to avoid judging books by the cover and here I am, the newest fan of the quick stuffed eggplant dish".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment