Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Shadow Box Bank

http://www.amomstake.com/2014/07/diy-shadow-box-bank-tutorial/
 Start saving for your next big adventure

Tutorial at A Mom's Take Blog

"I really wanted to make a custom piggy bank for my kids, so when I came across a very adult shadow box bank on Amazon, I knew it was a hidden gem that would be easy to make on my own and I could customize it to make their coin bank however I wanted to match my boys personalities. I started by picking up two different shadow box picture frames. Pay attention when you shop to the thickness the frame, as that will be how far you will router a hole as a coin slot. Once you have picked your frame, you can have fun designing a cute backdrop for your piggy bank".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment