Friday, August 29, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Paper Coconut Tree

http://cassiescreativecrafts.blogspot.com/2013/09/chicka-chicka-boom-boom-coconut-tree.html
This craft begins with a recycled paper towel roll

Tutorial at Cassie's Creative Crafts Blog

"I want to share something that my son and I made together this weekend. He loves the book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" by Bill Martin Jr. Here is a picture of the book. This book has been a favorite of my boys since my first son was a toddler. I love the rhythmic tune as well as it is educational. My youngest has made his own Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book that he illustrated and wrote himself and it is the cutest. It is about the alphabet going up the tree and the tree gets so full of letters it starts to lean over and finally falls over but the momma and papa letters bet them back on their feet and they get confidence to get back up that tree. It is so cute. So this weekend, he wanted to create a papercraft of the coconut tree and so we went for it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment