Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Crocheted Plant Cover

http://theinspiredwren.blogspot.com/2014/08/couch-craft-spiral-crochet-planter.html
Crochet a quick cover for your 4-inch plants

Tutorial at The Inspired Wren Blog

"We've been in the pool every day for the better part of two weeks, and yet school supplies have been purchased, sewing of the annual backpack is underway, and this is also happening in my backyard. Fall is on our minds if not in the air. I decided to work up a little Autumnal spiral cable-inspired sweater for my plants (I'm saving those the adorable bunnies from the inspiration pic for Spring). The first version took me a solid afternoon while I stopped every other row and checked that the cover fit properly...and frogged and restitched until it did. The second flew off the hook in one evening of television watching/listening" Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my plant covers! Such a thrill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :o)

    Thanks for sharing your project. I look forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete