Monday, July 21, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Wrap Friendship Bracelet

http://curlymade.blogspot.pt/2014/07/diy-wrap-friendship-bracelet.html
Perfect project for children to make with their friends

Tutorial at Curly Made Blog

"Hi everyone, for this project I wanted to get back to the basics and this DIY is one of the first friendship bracelets I learned to make. I have a bag full of threads and used to make bracelets for myself and  give to my friends, I've even made some matching ones.  This is super easy to make and great if you are beginner in the thread bracelets department, or if you just want something quick and simple to make with your friends.  I added a clasp to my bracelet to be able to take it off easily, and actually I think it gives a more grown up look".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment