Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Large Clock

http://www.avisiontoremember.com/2014/07/how-to-build-large-clock-for-cheap.html
Find a shape you like and design your clock

Tutorial at A Vision to Remember Blog

"My biggest problem is my living room walls are HUGE!  I have cathedral vaults and so it is hard to fill up wall space with a bunch of small frames.  Then it starts to look cluttered.  So I needed a BIG clock.  My other problem is I... AM.... CHEAP!  I hate spending money on decor items.  I worry that in a year I will be bored with it and then where am I?!?  Plus, have you ever looked at buying a clock that is over 2 feet wide?  Lets just say I haven't found one I liked for less than $200, and that one was cheap!  Instead I decided to build myself a clock".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment